Advokat Lennart Larsson possesses a wealth and breadth of experience in providing expert tax advice.
Lennart Larsson has extensive experience in providing tax law advice in the firm’s areas of focus. Over the years, he has handled a great number of tax issues in connection with (among others) acquisitions, sales and restructuring of companies ranging from listed companies to smaller companies and corporate groups. He has worked with investment structures for many years and, since 2003, has focused on Swedish-based funds such as private equity-funds, property funds and debt funds.
Lennart Larsson has in-depth experience providing representation in connection with tax audits and tax proceedings.
Lennart Larsson was previously a partner at Advokatfirman Vinge KB in Stockholm as well as tax lawyer at Enskilda Juridik (a division of SEB’s investment bank).
- Skatteanalys Advokatbyrå, founder and owner 2013 –
- Advokatfirman Vinge KB, partner 1998 – 2012
- Enskilda Law (part of SEB’s investment bank, tax lawyer 1988 – 1998
- Hagström & Sillén (Arthur Young, currently EY), tax lawyer 1984 – 1988
- Court service, among other things as Reporting Clerk at the Stockholm Administrative Court of Appeal, 1978 – 1984
- Lunds University, LLM 1978